West End Classics
Sing some top West End tunes in our interactive online singing classes with critically acclaimed international music maestro
By increasing popular demand, and following the huge popularity of the Global Singing Project, join us for four action packed 1.5 hour Zoom rehearsals exploring the music of The Greatest Showman / Oklahoma / Mamma Mia! / The Lion King. Bookings end soon and we are currently offering 25% off!
BOOK ALL FOUR SESSIONS SAVE 25% - £45
12th & 26th Oct / 9th and 23rd Nov
The Greatest Showman £15
Monday October 12th 5.30-7pm
Monday October 26th 5.30-7pm
Mamma Mia £15
Monday November 9th 5.30-7pm
The Lion King £15
Monday November 23rd 5.30-7pm
How much do the sessions cost?
£15 per session, but it's cheaper if you book all the sessions together
How long do the sessions last?
An hour and a half - although the Zoom call will be open from 5:15pm
Will other singers hear me singing?
No - participants are mostly on mute, but you will hear the piano and recordings to sing along to.
How do I get hold of the music?
We will send you PDFs by email shortly after you click the BUY NOW button above. It is most environmentally friendly if you display these on an iPad. The App Forscore is very good for this.
Do I need to be an experienced singer?
No absolutely not, the first ten-minutes of each session will be suitable for all participants - and will involve a fun lighthearted warmup suitable for the whole
What is included in each session?
A good vocal warmup - free copies of the score - rehearsal and discussion of the music - a chance to perform the work at the end of the session supported by recorded orchestra
Click the Buy Now links above to purchase your session(s). Zoom links and PDFs of music scores will then be sent out. Any problems, feel free to email Ben on email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- No refunds are available on ticket purchase
- Session passes must (ideally) be booked at least 24 hours before the session start to guarantee receipt of sheet music and zoom logins.
- All sessions start at 5.30pm London time.
- It is the responsibility of participants to ensure they have received all requisite Zoom logins and sheet music, querying anything at least 24 hours before session start time to guarantee timely access to rehearsals.
- Virtual Music Teaching cannot accept responsibility for Internet connection issues beyond our control, and is unable to rearrange sessions
-Sessions will be lead by Benedict Lewis-Smith or one of his colleagues